We're a diverse group of motorcycle riders from the
Mid-Atlantic region who love to socialize and ride. We have members from
Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Delaware. Mid-Atlantic RiderS is
chartered under BMW Motorcycle Owners of America as club # 280. The
purpose of membership is to enhance your BMW motorcycle ownership. If you
want more information about our club and the things we do, call Tom Clemow at
Group Ride Guidelines
- Novice and 1st time riders up front
- Staggered formation where possible
- 2 second rule, keep pace by staying 2 seconds behind the rider directly in front of you
- You are responsible for the rider directly behind you, if they fall behind slow up.
- Before the ride, everyone is given a review and map or directions of the planned ride.
- Slow at start up and turn offs
- Kindly Signal road hazards with either a point of hand or foot
- Park in rider sequence, side by side, one at a time by pulling forward then backing into spot.