We're a diverse group of motorcycle riders from the
Mid-Atlantic region who love to socialize and ride. We have members from
Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Delaware. Mid-Atlantic RiderS is
chartered under BMW Motorcycle Owners of America as club # 280. The
purpose of membership is to enhance your BMW motorcycle ownership. If you
want more information about our club and the things we do, call Tom Clemow at
M.A.R.s Nomar Tire changer Guidelines
- Tire changer will be available without reservation on two days a year.
MarchMaintanceMadness in March and the second Saturday of September at the
- Tire changer will also be available by reservation at other times
throughout the year with a 1 week lead time at their convenience by
contacting Matt or Tracy at Tracy@Novacich.com or 302-732-2354.
(Arrangements can be made to have your tires shipped directly to their
- Tire changer can also be used on your own vehicle if it is fitted with a
tow hitch. Again there will be a 1 week lead time and we ask that you
return the units after no more than 1 week after you take it.
- Use of the tire changer and balancer is done at your own risk.
- Any damage of the units caused by the user/member is the responsibility
of that member to repair or replace.
- Neither the club nor its officers assume any responsibility for damage
to the user's bike or wheels.
- Tools for the removal of wheels and/or brake disks are the
responsibility of the user though other arrangements can be made at the
discretion of Matt or Tracy.
- A fee of $2/ wheel will be collected at time of tire changer usage for
replenishment of weighs and lubes.
- We ask that you respect the time and space needed to use the tire
changer when making your arrangements with Matt and Tracy. Every situation
will be different and various circumstances might cause unexpected demands
on theirs as well as the users' time and space. Please be prepared to be
flexible and accommodating.
- It is the intention and hope of the club and its officers that this tool
be used and enjoyed by as many members as possible to help make our
collective enjoyment of riding and participating in MARs that much more