Meeting date: 11/9/19 at 11:30 Mad Macs 801 S. College Ave Newark, DE
10 attendees present at meeting
Next Club Meeting: 12/14/19 location TBD
- Mike’s Health status
- Tom Clemow purchased a 2014 GSA. Welcome to the GS world!!
- Warren Brownell has traded in “Old Faithful,” with 150,000 miles of adventures to the greener pastures of Hermy’s BMW used bike arsenal. In its place He purchased a brand new R1250GSA. Congratulation to you both on the new rides!!
- E-mail cleanup (91 addresses/75% don’t open)
- Passage of completed club bylaws (for real). Plan is to send out the document to the membership for comment.
- 2020 Club Dues collection (Jan)
- Roster of current members
- Club officer elections
- Group Rider training event (MOA Foundation will pay up to $250 for MOA members)
- Upcoming events
- New Year’s Day- ride back at the Saw Mill Grill in Oxford, PA (Dom)
- March Maintenance day
- get the MOA Rider trainer at the event (I will contact Bruce McKelvy)
- Maybe a flea market- sell some of that stuff that been sitting in your basement unused and give it a second life.
- Group Rider Training event will check out vendors to get a good group rate (Bob and Tracy)
- Organize a MARs Rover trip in 2020- Overnight ride somewhere (Tom and Terry)
- Treasurer’s report Matt- $2,000 balance in account. Matt suggested that we use club funds to purchase a new version of the GS 9-11 that will work on the new BMW models. Pro model runs $399.00