- This event has passed.
CHARITY RIDE: Ride to the Tide XVI benefiting Special Olympics Delaware
April 16 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Join us for Ride to the Tide XVI benefiting Special Olympics Delaware!
We look forward to bringing our community of motorcyclists together for the 16th Anniversary of this awesome event in support of our athletes.
Date, Time, and Location
- Sunday, April 16, 2023
- Police-escorted ride from Rommel Harley-Davidson in Smyrna to Love Creek Elementary School in Lewes.
- Bikes will depart at 11:00 a.m.
- Check-in will begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Early Bird Registration Fee through March 31: $25 for Rider Only; $40 for Rider + Passenger
- Registration Fee beginning April 1: $30 for Rider Only; $45 for Rider + Passenger
- REGISTER ONLINE HERE
- If you do not want to register online, you can send in a paper form.
- Ride is capped at 1,000 bikes – don’t wait – register now!
T-shirts are sold separately from event registration – link to order coming soon!
Learn more about Ride to the Tide XVI here.
Thank you and we hope to see you on April 16!
Director of Special Events
Special Olympics Delaware
Main Office: 302-831-4653
Direct Line: 302-831-4796